Poxet 90 Mg is a mainstream and effective treatment for male impotency. It is a medicine for men who are suffering from premature ejaculation as this helps men to delay the ejaculation and help them to have a solid erection while having sexual intercourse. And Dapoxetine is the Serotonin selective reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) as it delays the take-up of the neurotransmitter serotonin. This allows couples to participate in intercourse at whatever time they feel aroused.
Therefore proper blood is circulated into erectile organs brings about the achievement and support of hard erection for effective and complete sexual joy.
Do not take tablet if you have heart problems (like heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm), or have ever had depression or mania, or are currently taking medicines for depression known as MAO inhibitors. Before taking it, you should tell your doctor if you have epilepsy (seizure disorder or fits), liver or kidney disease, glaucoma, or have had dizziness/fainting (syncope) due to low blood pressure in the past. These may affect your treatment.
Use of poxet 90 mg
- Poxet tablet is utilized to treat premature ejaculation (PE), one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction in males.
- It’s defined as premature ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before or shortly after penetration and can cause distress and difficulties with relationships.
- This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual customs.
- It is utilized to enhance control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs through intercourse for guys with persistent or recurrent PE.
side effects of poxet 90 mg
- Gastrointestinal upset nausea
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal discomfort
- Difficulty sleeping
- Increased blood pressure
- Erectile dysfunction
- Reduced libido.
Drug Interactions of poxet 90 mg
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Congested sinuses
Warnings & Precautions poxet 90 mg
- Avoid this pill if you have liver disease.
- Do not take this medicine if you take any dental treatment.
- It is recommended to take this medicine only after proper identification has been made. This medication shouldn’t be used for different forms of sexual dysfunctions.
- If you’ve got a history of bipolar disorders, do not take this medicine.
- This medicine isn’t recommended for use in patients over 18 years of age.
Storage poxet 90 mg.
- It should store below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Always store it in the cool, safe, and dry area.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep away and away from children.
- Do not use the date expired product.
This medicine is not indicated in women.
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Use of tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Tablet is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TABLET?