Top Avana Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), which is also called impotence, in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection adequate enough for sexual intercourse. It happens when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis.
The decreased blood flow may be due to physical complications following an injury or disease or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. Chronic lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also contribute to ED. ED is strongly age-related, and the occurrence of moderate-to-severe ED could increase two-fold to three-fold between the ages of 40 and 70 years.
top avana medicine relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood to the penis. It works well when the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both. If the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological, Avana-100 Tablet may or may not work, based on the severity of the condition.
In cases of psychological causes alone or psychological (including lifestyle) and physical causes, it is important to undergo psychological counseling to achieve the best possible effect along with the standard of care which may include Avana-100 Tablet.
top avana medicine may cause severe side effects such as a prolonged and painful erection that lasts for more than 4 hours, loss of vision in one or both the eyes, hearing impairment, etc.
It is recommended to consult a physician immediately in case of such adverse events. NOTE: It is also important to note that this medicine does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, etc.; hence, adequate safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
top avana medicine is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men, a condition characterized by difficulty in achieving and sustaining an erection while having attempting or sexual intercourse. It happens due to a decreased blood flow to the penis which may be caused by physical problems such as an injury; diseases such as benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), diabetes, neuropathy, prostate cancer; psychological causes such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc.
Chronic lifestyle habits such as smoking, drinking, etc could also contribute to ED. It is important to note that this medicine will only work if there is sexual stimulation. When ED is due to psychological causes alone or psychological, lifestyle, and physical causes, it is important to undergo counseling and lifestyle modifications along with the treatment with this medicine to achieve the best possible effect.
- For treating erectile dysfunction in male
- To reduce the risk of premature ejaculation.
Dosage of Top Avana tablets varies depending upon the tolerance of an individual and response to the first dose. It is recommended to give lowest possible dose initially.
- One tablet 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take it in minute or excessive quantity.
- In case of overdose consult your doctor.
- Pain in chest
- High or low blood pressure
- Pain in jaw
- Changes in vision or loos of vision for sometime
- Shortness of breath
- Erection that is painful and can last for more than 4 hours
- Allergic reaction such as swelling in hands and legs
Precautions and measures:
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients of the medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any heart disease as the drug can increase chest pain.
- If you are taking any nitrates, tell your doctor.
- Do not consume the medicine if you are using any other medicine for the same function.
- Inform your doctor if you are on other medications such as alpha-blocker or ketoconazole.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from severe depression.
- The medicine causes drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machines while on the medication.
- Inform your doctor if have any eye problem as the drug may make the symptoms worse.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer high or low blood pressure.
- Increases the blood flow in the penis to keep it in erected position.
- The medicine does not require any extra effort for storage.
- Can be used for treating premature ejaculation.
- The drug does not have any serious side effect.
- Store the medicine at room temperature (20-25 degree centigrade)
- Keep away from direct light and moisture.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
This medicine is not indicated in women.
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Use of top avana tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Tablet is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.