SILVITRA TABLET belongs to a group of medicines which are used to treat difficulties in getting or keeping an erection (erectile dysfunction).
About erection difficulties
At least one in ten men has trouble getting or keeping an erection at some time. There may be physical or psychological causes, or a mixture of both. Whatever the cause is, due to muscle and blood vessel changes not enough blood stays in the penis to make it hard and keep it hard.
How SILVITRA TABLET works SILVITRA TABLET will only work when you are sexually stimulated. It reduces the action of the natural chemical in your body which makes erections go away. VARDENAFIL allows an erection to last long enough for you to satisfactorily complete sexual activity.
SILVITRA 120 TABLETcombined with Vardenafil and Sildenafil Citrate goes to work for typical sexual problems.
SILVITRA 120 TABLETPower packed with Vardenafil and Sildenafil Citrate it can handle the most severe problem of erectile dysfunction so that you can be the Extra Stroge for your mistress.
SILVITRA 120 TABLETSlither up to her without a worry and perform with complete confidence with Vardenafil and Sildenafil Citrate of fire power.
SILVITRA 120 TABLE Tunleashes the wild power and go full throttle with Vardenafil and Sildenafil Citrate at your command and conquer the territory like the king of the world.
The SILVITRA 120 TABLET tablet is administered orally to treat erectile dysfunction and impotency in men. Double Layer (Blue & Orange) uncoated round-shaped tablets. One side of the tablet with ‘+’ shape double scored and other side of tablet plain packed in a pocket-size blister strip of 10 (ten) tablets comes in Vardenafil 20mg and Slidenifal Citrate 100mg.
Most man who used SILVITRA TABLET had the ability to do better for an extended amount of time without concerns about losing their erections. This tablet provides a prolonged effect compared to the standard ED tablets in market. As a result sexual arousal in harsh, prolonged erection for maximum sexual performance.
BEFORE YOU TAKE SILVITRA TABLET
Do not take SILVITRA 120 TABLET
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Vardenafil, Sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of SILVITRA TABLET. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with SILVITRA TABLET could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines for HIV.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketaconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem
- If you are having kidney dialysis
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack
- If you have or have had low blood pressure
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa)
If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
Take special care with SILVITRA 120 TABLET
- If you have heart trouble. It may be risky for you to have sex
- If you suffer from irregular heart beat (cardiac arrythmia) or inherited heart diseases affecting your electrocardiogram
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis. This includes conditions called angulation, Peyronie’s
How to Take SILVITRA TABLET
For best results, take 1 tablet of SILVITRA 120 TABLETat least 8 minutes if not one hour before the planned sexual intercourse. Do not consume more than 1 tablet in a day and always consult your doctor and pharmacist before beginning the course.
Always check the patient information leaflet provided by your pharmacist with your supply and also each time you order a refill, to ensure that you are fully aware of the efficacy and various contra indications of Vardenafil and Sildenafil Citrate. When in doubt or in need of clarification, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking your dose.
- Always take SILVITRA 120 TABLETexactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The usual dose is 1 tablet a day.
- Swallow one tablet with a glass of water. Don’t use SILVITRA 120 TABLETmore than once a day.
- Men who take too much SILVITRA 120 TABLETmay experience more side effects or may get severe back pain.
- If you take more SILVITRA 120 TABLETthan you should, tell your doctor.
How To Store SILVITRA TABLET
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use SILVITRA 120 TABLET after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Use of Silvitra 120 Tablet is not indicated in women.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
There is limited information available on the use of Silvitra 120 in patients with severe liver disease.